Friday 22 October 2010

Examples and Analysis of Photos

 
 This was my first attempt at shooting the cover shot. For this photo I involved the books and a model dressed casually so that the photo represented my institutions ideology. The pose worked well, but as we were photographing in an area with limited light I didn't really get the inviting look i wanted to go for.
After finding some natural sunlight to make the photo brighter, i tried a different pose. I found that this pose did not work as it took the attention away from my model and this is not right for me as I want my magazine to be for students exclusively.















Finally, I used the pose from the darker photo in the light, this is my favourite shot as I think it really represents the look I am going for. I think it would reach my target audience as something that they would like to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment