Friday 8 October 2010

LIIAR

L - LANGUAGE
In making my College magazine I will need to use meadia terms and language, for example I will have to have a style that involes font colour and graphics. Also the media language will be seen in the picture I use which will be a medium close up.
I - INSTITUTION
The institution is the producing company of my magazine, this will have a set shared beliefs that will be convayed through the style and connotations of what i have made.
I - IDEOLOGY
The ideology the the set of ideas and for the College magazine this will be the idea of education or maybe something a bit more alternative to appeal to college students.
A - AUDIENCE
The audience is the people that will eventually comsume the media, for the College magazine this could be students, parents or teachers.
R - REPRESENTAION
The representaion is how the ideas are represnted. This can be in many ways and works with connotations to share the beliefs and thoughts, it can be done through what the text says, the pictures and the all over style.

No comments:

Post a Comment